Click Here For Fast Cash!!

Friday, April 5, 2013

Ben Swann leaving Fox 19 News

Ben Swann headshot 2013 Anchor Ben Swann will leave WXIX-Tv “to discover other opportunities” when his deal expires at the end of May. He claims he’s near to announcing his new gig.

“After 2 ½ a long time at WXIX Fox 19, the time has viking deals appear for me to discover other possibilities,” he explained in the station announcement.

 “I am incredibly grateful for the time I experienced at Fox19 and will always be grateful for the pals I have made here and for fond memories I will cherish eternally. Throughout my time at FOX 19 I had the privilege of becoming in a position to job interview one-on-1 President Barack Obama, Governor Mitt Romney and Congressman Paul Ryan during the 2012 election, possibilities only created possible via doing work for the greatest information department in southern Ohio.

“I want to categorical my gratitude to administration and personnel, reporters and anchors who have pursued to live out our mantra of “Balanced News” and gave me the liberty and assist required to construct the Truth Examine franchise. I wish absolutely everyone at WXIX the quite best shifting forward.

“As for my programs transferring ahead, I am presently in talks for some very exciting assignments. More than the up coming handful of months I search forward to sharing individuals specifics.”

Swann has developed a big adhering to on-line for his Ben Swann â€" Full Disclosure Facebook films (below), which are similar to his Fox 19 Actuality Check out stories. His national fan base has pushed him into the direct for equally rounds of my Television Anchor Desire Team tourney right here. Voting finishes at midnight tonight. (So leading my March Television set Insanity poll was not sufficient to preserve him in town??)

The Texas indigenous came to Channel 19 from El Paso in 2010 to replace Dan Carroll as Tricia Macke’s co-anchor. Swann was only the 3rd principal co-anchor given that Fox 19 began information in 1993 with Jack Atherton. The station will get started searching for a new principal co-anchor for the six:thirty p.m. and 10:00 p.m. newscasts quickly, explained Monthly bill Lanesey, Fox 19 general manager.

“Ben has knowledgeable us he would like to consider his career in a distinct course,” said FOX19 Common Supervisor Monthly bill Lanesey. “We will miss out on Ben’s function ethic and intellect and appreciate him providing us adequate notice so we can start the search for his alternative as shortly as attainable.”

 

Posted in: Neighborhood Functions, Nearby Media, Television, Updates

Tags: Ben Swann, Dan Carroll, Jack Atherton, Tricia Macke, WXIX-Television

No comments:

Post a Comment